What happens in this class?
- Introduction and introductions
- About Acrylic paint
- Easy colour mixing
- Step-by-step instruction to techniques you can use
- Applying techniques
- Introduction to the brushes you can use
- Using a palette knife
- Colour mixing made easy
- Painting techniques i.e spattering, sponging, fan brushes, palette knife, etc
- Creating textures in your work
- Using a grid
- Application to a simple picture
- Getting inspired
- Washing brushes and clearing up
Is acrylic painting easier than watercolour painting?
Yes, it is because if you make a mistake with acrylic you can go over it. If you make a mistake with watercolour, you have to wash it out, which is noticeable.
Do you teach other classes apart from this one?
I may do a beginner's portrait drawing class eventually.