- At Home Learning
- Designing Small GardensThis course is aimed at anyone who wants to create their own personal sanctuary.
- Designing Small Gardens with Expert...This course is aimed at anyone who wants to create their own personal sanctuary and receive personal feedback from Annie Guilfoyle
- Container GardeningGet yourself designer pots & containers this season, under the vision of one of the world's top garden designers.
- View more
At Home Learning
At Home Learning
Obby has partnered with Learning with Experts to bring you the incredible opportunity to learn from expert tutors in a global classroom. Learning with Expert's pre-recorded online courses are a unique addition to Obby's learning community, and bring knowledge to Obby that's never been accessible before. Learn french cuisine with Michel Roux Jr, eat more veg with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, or design small gardens with Annie Guilfoyle.
During these courses, you'll learn from experts in a sociable environment alongside up to 20 other students. After each video tutorial led by your expert, you will be…
At Peer and Expert level, you get access to the same core content and features:
- Video lesson tutorials led by your expert tutor
- Downloadable lesson notes
- Option to practise what you learn with lesson assignments
- Group learning within an online interactive classroom of up to 20 classmates
- Lifetime access to videos, notes and classroom
If you choose Expert level, you get all of the above plus the following:
- Personalised assignment feedback and coaching from your expert tutor
- Opportunity to interact with your expert tutor through a private messaging system
- Certificate of completion from your expert tutor
You can start your course at any time! You have access to the materials for life, so can re-watch the videos as many times as you like, kind of like a book you can flick back through if you’ve forgotten something.
These courses are designed so that you can study at your own pace, some prefer to binge learn while others like to spread their studying over a longer period of time - it’s completely up to you. To give you a rough time frame, each lesson video is approximately 30-40 minutes long, and we recommend that you spend around an hour on each assignment.