You will get expert guidance throughout your workshop by your teacher. There are a few design choices to pick from and the images are just an example of a few of the designs available to hand make during the workshop.
These are some of things you will be learning during your 2 hour course:
- How to make a simple wallet pattern or shape .
- Cutting your leather accessory from leather.
- Marking out and chisel punching out your stitch holes.
- Setting any hardware
- Waxing your thread.
- Burnishing your leather edges.
- Stitching using a traditional leather Saddle Stitch.
Don't worry if you…
Everything will be provided to make the leather handbag. There are a selection of leather colours to pick from.Tea, coffee and biscuits will be offered during the workshop.