A communal spoon carving session with all your spoon questions answered.
This course is aimed at those who have been carving wooden spoons at home with axes and knives, and have their own tools and access to wood. Each session will be led by participants questions. We'll show and tell our best and worst spoons, share tips, carve spoons together and help to stay safe and sane carving at home.
Participants are invited to send their questions or areas they wish to improve in advance, so we can gather the most useful demonstration peices and resources to help you…
- Learn safe knife grips
- Improve your hook knife skills
- Get advice about tools and which wood to choose
- Your own spoon carving tools
- A spoon you are working on
- Any other spoons you have made